We’ve missed you!
The health and wellbeing of our visitors, our staff and our community has been our number one priority and will continue to be as we reopen our wineries to the public. Under the guidance of the Provincial Health Authority and WorkSafeBC we are now ready to safely welcome you back to the Kamloops Wine Trail.
Our wineries have worked hard to put plans in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, while still maintaining the warm hospitality and quality tasting experiences that you have come to expect. We are confident that you will appreciate and enjoy our wide-open spaces and friendly faces while sipping our wines, but just want to make sure that you know before you go what you can expect.
Know Before you Go
- Compliance with WorkSafeBC and the Provincial Health Officer
- Physical distancing markers and protocols in place
- New and enhanced outdoor tasting space
- Hand sanitizers made available
- Enhanced cleaning protocols and sanitation of customer-contact and objects
- Reduced capacity on-site and in wineries
- Reservations recommended to help control numbers and minimize your wait times
- Drop-ins welcome if space available
- Personal disposable spittoon available
- Request staff and visitors with flu-like symptoms stay home