wine season 2021
Wineries of the Kamloops Wine Trail are open. Seasonal winery hours are as follows:
- Monte Creek Ranch Winery open daily 11am to 6pm. The Terrace Restaurant open daily 11:30 – 6pm. For reservations phone 250.573.5399
- Harper’s Trail open weekends 11am to 5pm. For reservations phone 250.573.5855
- Privato open Monday – Friday 11am to 5pm , Saturday & Sunday 11am to 6pm. For reservations book online Reserve Privato
Although we are still under the restrictions and guidance of the Provincial Health Authority and WorkSafeBC, the wineries continue to provide adjusted, but still exceptional wine tasting experiences. The health and wellbeing of our visitors, our staff and our community has been our number one priority and will continue to be as we welcome guests to the 2021 season.
**New Travel Restricions effective April 23 until May 25, 2021: While we welcome vistors within our own regional zone and want to welcome all as soon as we can, at this time, people are not allowed to travel outside of their regional zone until May 25, 2021. To learn more about British Columbia’s travel restrictions, essential travel inclusions, and identify which health area you currently reside in visit www.gov.bc.ca/covidtravel.
Our wineries have worked hard to put plans in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, while still maintaining the warm hospitality and quality tasting experiences that you have come to expect. We are confident that you will appreciate and enjoy our wide-open spaces and friendly faces while sipping our wines, but just want to make sure that you know before you go what you can expect.
Know Before you Go
- Compliance with WorkSafeBC and the Provincial Health Officer
- Physical distancing markers and protocols in place
- New and enhanced outdoor tasting space
- Hand sanitizers made available
- Enhanced cleaning protocols and sanitation of customer-contact and objects
- Group capacity no larger than 6 people
- Reduced capacity on-site and in wineries
- Reservations recommended to help control numbers and minimize your wait times
- Drop-ins welcome if space available
- Personal disposable spittoon available
- Request staff and visitors with flu-like symptoms stay home